Home » RDBMS Server » Server Administration » How to Webcast ? Mahesh, Todd and others .ever worked in it ? ..
How to Webcast ? Mahesh, Todd and others .ever worked in it ? .. [message #55340] Sat, 18 January 2003 23:37 Go to next message
sai sreenivas jeedigunta
Hello all,
there is a presentation at my office . I have webcams,server with public ip and now my target is to broadcast the seminar to the External world so that they can view the seminars in their respective Browsers .. ( i think u guys understood that i am talking about something like typical Oracle Webinar ) ....
I have only few raw inputs in my hand like RTSP protocol, Netmeeting stuff etc., Ofcourse i donno much abt them ..
Does anyone worked on this stuff before .. ? Please throw some light....

Thanks and Regards
sai
Re: How to Webcast ? i have no idea [message #55345 is a reply to message #55340] Sun, 19 January 2003 20:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Mahesh Rajendran
Account Moderator
I dont have any first hand idea about webcasting.
Usually the Media guys do that.
Personally i have done some stuff with windows netmeeting (just kind of online training / troubleshooting / remote support. I do my stuff in my Node, everything can be seen by all participating nodes. No webcam is needed for this).
Re: How to Webcast ? i have no idea [message #55363 is a reply to message #55345] Mon, 20 January 2003 12:22 Go to previous message
sai sreenivas jeedigunta
heyy mahesh,
thats allright..
i think i have gone bit ahead..
Looks like helix software from Realnetworks.com will solve the problem..i will let u know once i complete the job ...

bye for now,

sai
Previous Topic: To Begin Oracle DBA
Next Topic: Change System Tables...
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Sep 20 04:19:58 CDT 2024